Jun 11, 2011

Updates!

I write randomly. I don't have any specific topic to talk about when I blog unless I macam semangat sangat la tulis. Anyway, haven't blog for awhile. I guess because I don't have anything to say or talk about. So today I feel like writing something. Here's a few updates...

1) My sister got married 2 weeks ago to a handsome guy name Iskandar. 21st May was the solemnization and 22nd May was the reception. Alhamdulillah, everything turned out well. Now I officially have a brother-in-law. hehe

2) I didn't get a chance to do my wishlist for my birthday this year because I have to much going on on May. So, takpelah..there's always next year. Anyway, on my birthday no one was around except for mum and baby sister. Dad went to Manila on the 25th, brother went back to Melbourne on 26th and my sister and her hubby flew back to UK on my birthday and S was so busy with his submission. But......

a) On my birthday eve my sister decide that we should celebrate my birthday early. We went to TGIF at Alamanda to celebrate. Brother-in-law belanja hehe. Pictures is with him and I have still not gotten any of it yet tapi takpe lah.

b) A day before my brother flew back to Melbourne we went out to Gardens to do a bit of shopping for him and present hunting for me!. As usual brother spend a lot on cloth since its cheaper to shop here and I got myself a new handbag thanks to him!

c) S was so busy with his final semester but he did spare a little bit of time just to spend time with me the whole day. On the weekend he fetch me up at home and went to warehouse sales but a bit dissapointed then we do a little bit of shopping together and had dinner at murni. I got myself a RL polo shirt and S got his Roger Federer nike shirt.

d) On my birthday my mum asked me 'adik nak ape birthday? mummy belikan' and I randomly said Ipad2! *silent mode from mum*..ok, nanti mummy tanye ayah dulu. So I waited for about 3 days until I get an answer from the parents. After a bit of babbling here and there then finally said YES!. I was so excited and cannot wait to get my new toy at that time.

As usual me being all excited will called S and told him about it. BUT there was 1 BIG problem..I google-ed and follow up with every website about ipad (you name it machine fan page on facebook, read about all the authorized dealer/reseller, etc.). Everyone on the website keep asking about 'is ipad to still available at your store, when will the next stock coming'. So, after my dad gave me the money (which was last week) me and S start our mission. We went to digital mall PJ, every apple dealer/reseller in Sunway Pyramid, called Harvey Norman, Ikano (sebab dekat Pyramid ade 64gb wifi + 3g je. tue pun tinggal satu). So mission on that day failed and I memang dah give up dah.

S had to submit his assignment the next day and LKW has a mac store. So our mission continued the next day. I accompanied him to college and went to the mac store. Well...you know it..SOLD OUT juga!. I dah give up dah time nie but we have another one more store to go which is Alamanda. If dekat Alamanda takde I have two choices:

- Machines nak keluar stock baru on Sunday so I nak mintak S teman i on Sunday morning at...hmm 6.00 am..YES! 6 pagi yer semua..6 pagi... or

- just book online and wait for 2 weeks for it to arrive but being ME yang jenis tak sabar punya orang memang berat sikit hati nak book online

So anyway, we went to Alamanda and asked the sales person whether there's a stock for ipad 2 or not and my oh my...I couldn't stop smiling when he said YES. So I bought an ipad 2 (white + 16gb wifi. I wanted 32gb but they have no stock on that). Oh my..rasa lega gila bila dah dapat and sangat happy! hehe. So, I got an ipad2 from my parents this year and thanks to S for teman-ing me searching for it :)

3) Then, just yesterday I went out to celebrate my birthday with my friends. Its like 2 weeks after my birthday because we wanted Causa to be around as well so we postponed our makan-makan session till she gets back from umrah :). It was indeed a great Friday night.

4) I cannot wait for S to finish all his assignments so that I can go on a real date with him! Oh my god! its been months since the last time we go out and have fun! hehe and get my birthday present from him! hehe

5) I am on holiday till Raya people! and I am jobless. Who wants to give me a job???. So I decide to cook or bake at home when I feel like to do it. Just made chocolate lava few days ago and after the second attempt baru la jadi. Masak-masak tue biasa la..ayam masak merah/kicap, asam pedas, curry etc. Well, I need to practice to be a great housewife in the future...hehe.

Ok dah..bye!

No comments: