May 26, 2011

Ober :(

I remember when you came to my house for the first time. You were such a cutie pie, small and hyper. We had to locked u in the cage so that u can learnt how to litter but when we let you go and play in the house you were so happy running around and didn’t care about other cats. That’s why others didn’t bother when you came into the family.

As time pass by u grew bigger and fatter yet u didn’t still have any ‘girlfriend’. You don’t even bother to find one. All you did was eat, play and sleep. You loved to be pampered. You loved to sleep with me and you only eat when everyone dah kenyang sebab you taknak berebut and selalu mengalah for ‘adik-adik’.

I remember when you were sick and u don’t wanna eat anything. I was so worried and had to stay awake so that you can have lots of water. I had to force you by eating the can food. You wanna go out but I just don’t allow you because you were still sick. At one point you vomited and bleeding. I cried and worried. So I rushed to the vet and eventually it closed. I called the doctor so that he can opened the clinic but unfortunately his workers was out for lunch so we had to wait for about an hour before you could see the doctor.

A few days later, I had to go away while you were still sick but u managed to eat by your own and I am so happy. My mum told me you waited in front of my room so that you can sleep with me but I wasn’t home. I am so sorry for leaving you at that time. Then when I got home my mum said you weren’t in the house. I cried because I thought I’ve lost you already. Thank god you were sleeping nearby.

Finally you were as healthy as before and I thank god that you were still alive J

I remember when you try to chased a ‘girl’ but u tak dapat just because ada lagi two male yang nak that ‘girl’ so you moved on. Kesian but takpe lah. No luck kan. I love you sebab you suke mengalah untuk orang lain. You were such a good boy!

I remember when you took half of my bed just so that you can have all the space you want and be comfortable when you sleep. Takpe lah..mengalah je la I dengan kucing. Hehe. Omg! You were so cute when you sleep.

You had your flu for so long sampai dah tak tahu nak buat ape. Macam-macam cara dah buat but everything doesn’t seem to go right and you stop playing around. Tidur je keje but takpe kiteorg rasa you sgt comel when you sleep and makin hari you makin gemuk but the problem is just the flu!.

I never thought I am going to lose you now. You’ve been such a good boy in the house. I’m sorry if I ever ditch you for someone else. I’m sorry if I ever get mad at you. I’m so sorry for everything. I know God loves you more and I know you’ll be place in a beautiful place up there. Rest in peace my dear Ober.

I’m so sorry L

1 comment:

Syima said...

im sorry for your loss =(