Jun 27, 2011

This is it...

I have come to a point that I am so not interested to talk about "what's happening around me everyday" "what am I doing on weekends" "how am I feeling today". I have been thinking a lot about it lately. So tonight will be the last post and I'm not going to write here anymore.

Thank you for reading this blog. After 3/4 years of blogging I decide to stop and shut this blog. I really appreciate each and everyone of you who read/follow this blog. Even though there's not much to write but I enjoy sharing whatever I wrote here.

I am enjoying my holiday but I am starting to get bored with it. I am still thinking whether to work with my dad's friend or not because I am just too lazy to wake up in the morning and shower with cold water hehe.

I'm going to blog just little bit because I don't have anything to say it anymore. Banyak sangat drama datang tiba-tiba all of a sudden. Saya sendiri pun tak faham. All I can do is buat bodoh. Kalau dah nama pun tak faham bahasa, sampai bila-bila pun la tak faham bahasa.

So right now, I just need some space to breath. It annoys me when people judge you when they don't really know anything especially about my life, my love ones and my relationship. Whatever I do, whatever I write is my choice. I thank God that I have a family who's always being supportive, a partner who never give up on me and be there when I need someone to talk to, friends who's always around to make me smile.

Maybe, just maybe I need a little bit of privacy.

Thank you again. Thank you so much for reading this not-so-fun blog :).

No comments: