Jun 23, 2011

A few things to let go

Black dress. Bought it at Harajuku for RM89.90
Worn ones few years back
selling at RM20

Oldblossombox (OBB) mini skirt
Bought it last year and only wore it ones. I've gain weight and couldn't fit in anymore.
Fits size XS-S
Bought it for rm55
Selling rm25

Leather PVC jacket
Brand-Jay jays
size - aus 8
worn a few times when I went to Melbourne last winter. Still in good condition
Can't remember the price but it was around aud39.99 to 49.99
RM50

Wrap-dress
Worn only 2 times
Fits size S-M
rm20

This blue heels is just about 2inch.
Worn only ones and still in good condition. Comes with a box
Brand-Nose
rm20

Interested. Email me at seri.munirah@hotmail.com
I prefer C.O.D (Bandar Baru Bangi, Putrajaya, PJ,OU, Curve) so that your things will be delivered nicely in your hands but if you prefer me to post additional charge will be given rm5.
Thank you :)

No comments: