Mar 17, 2011

I can't believe someone have the feelings to do this kind of thing

***If you have a cat/cats, I advice you not to watch this unless you have the guts to watch what it is about****



I've seen a few friends posted this on facebook but I didn't know it was about a kitten until S told me that someone posted a video about a girl/tomboy/pengkid kill a kitten. Siap bakar lagi. Omg! how can a human be so cruel to a God's creation. This is sad. S keep on going telling me what happened but I asked him to stop because just by hearing the story it makes me sad. Of course, I haven't and NOT gonna watch it. It is just so sad to see the kitten died like that.

Did she ever have/had any feeling when she did that?. It so sad. I have more or less about 20 cats at home and for me not even ONES I have the guts to hit/kick them. I even feel so sad if I saw abandon cats/kitten while I am having my drinks at a mamak stall because diaorang kene cari makanan sendiri and there's no one to look after them. Sometimes bila I makan if ada lauk ayam/ikan I akan bagi sikit dekat diaorang dulu then baru I makan because I can't look at them 'meow-ing' at me mintak makanan. It is so sad!

Not even ONES I terasa nak buang semua kucing I. Lagi nak tambah ada laa...

There was one time that suddenly not more than 10 cats at home because the male runaway to find a 'girlfriend' or diaorang sakit and don't want to mati at my house because THEY DON'T WANT US TO FEEL SAD. So mum said we need to find more cats so that the house will be fun again. Ada sekali tue dalam seminggu dia bawak balik 5/6 ekor because dekat pet shop tempat we beli their food orang selalu buang kucing. Tengok orang buang kucing my mum amik.

So to hear about how she kill the kitten..it makes me mad! TAKDE PERASAAN KE OI?

the best part is my sister tweet...

"just found out that the person (yg pukul, pijak and sepak kitten tu) was asked to make public apology and was charged rm200. is that it?"

WHAT??? IS THAT ALL THE LAW CAN DO? OMG!!! 200 AND PUBLIC APOLOGY??

2 comments:

eqienura said...

aku pon pernah tgok! tapi yang the ones yang bakar kucing tu melum lagi and aku taknak tengok pon. jahat kan diorang!

FM said...

RM200 je?? that person shouldn't be making public apology I think he/she deserves a public humiliation!