Mar 1, 2011

Friday night yo!

Palate Palette for the second time on Friday night! So it was pack with people. This time was to celebrate C & A's birthday. This restaurant/bar never failed me. The food is still awesome. Seriously you guys have to try it but please come early as this place is always full house. Even if you make a reservation please be on time or else you have to wait (like us because there are 12 of us) for at least one hour to get a table. It was all worth of waiting. This time I had carbonara and my oh my...sedap gile!. Terasa macam nak pergi lagi next time to have their steak and cheese pulak! erghh! sedap sgt nie! hehe

Group photo (before)

Fish & Chip. Forgot to taste it but i think this is just a-ok.

Maisaa' and my meal. Pasta carbonara

Chicken Lasagna

Steak and cheese. Melt in your month not on your hands *yums!*

Group photo (after) *mane tah S pegi*

The first time I went here we had the table outside but this time we had it inside. Here's what the interior looks like (mind you..i used t900 not dslr so the pictures is not that good. thanks!)



It was really pack with people. Seriously nak jalan pun kene cakap 'excuse me' but it was all worth it. You have got to try the food. Trust me..you will enjoy it! :).

2 comments:

Petite Cherie said...

Palate Palette's interior is really gorgeous, isn't it :) Seems like a fun nite!!

Seri said...

yes it is! this is my second time and their food never failed to make my tummy happy! hehe and indeed it was a great night :)