Feb 11, 2011

Short trip

One thing I enjoy about long holiday is that I got to have my quality time with my lovely people (family,friends, boyfriend). It was CNY and everyone is heading to kampung because it was a long weekend. What I did was I went to PD with S friends. It was only a day trip because they wanted to do BBQ. One thing about having 'cuti-cuti Malaysia' is that I get to EAT delicious food!. Trust me, you'll blown away by the pictures :D

This is what we had for our late lunch...


Half chicken, nasi putih and soup at Ayam Panggang Cowboy. Oh, they only have mineral water and grapes ok!. Memang sedap! Dari tepi jalan dah boleh nampak asap-asap sebab diaorg masak kan and bau pun sedap. People come and go. Dah pukul 4 pun still ramai orang datang.

Then, we search for a place to lepak and played monopoly deal and eat summore. A friend made this thing which I forgot what is it...for the trip.

Can't remember what's the name of it but it surely taste delicious! (don't judge the food by the picture! hehe).

And this is what we had for our barbecue.

Before

After

Mari makan!

Just wanted to share something and I am so hungry right now even though just had maggi goreng, nan cheese and tandoori :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

apart from the fats and calories, i'm gonna envy you for the whole eating day trip.