Feb 17, 2011

Hachiko

Last week mum keep mentioning about how Loner (my cat) looks like Hachiko. Then she kept saying sedih tengok Hachiko. Hari-hari mesti ade mention about this Hachiko. Then I said what it is and she told me the story about it. I googled and it was sad reading how he waited for his owner for 9 years. Go google - hachiko

One day I was changing channels and I stopped at channel 431. HBO was playing the Hachiko's movie (Hachiko - a dog's story). Half minutes till the end of the movie is just sad. I cried throughout the whole movie. Emo siut! sebab anjing tue tunggu tuan dia tapi tak muncul2 sebab the owner died due to heart attack. The dog was so loyal to his owner. Sampai dah mati pun sanggup tunggu.

Oh btw, its a true story.

Have you watch the movie?

2 comments:

Syima said...

betulke??/ uuhh nak tgk tp xmo sedey2 =(

Seri said...

betul..if you nak tengok dkt youtube ade.